The ipad

myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

The ipad

Post by myke on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 am

I quite fancy one of the ipads, but I think i'l wait a bit before I see if I can afford one, yes, cause i'm usually skint, but also because I think there might be a few problems at the beginning that Apple may have to sort out and there could be a few updates aswell, so, i'l wait and see if Santa Claus can get me one.. 12

So, what does anyone else think about the ipad?
    got one?
    getting one?
    got two... ( can I have one of them, pleeeeease, i'l be your very bestest friend.. 24 )
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Re: The ipad

Post by myke on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Owell, looks like the security for the ipad isnt very good.. although it looks like its only peoples email address's that were visible, but still, thats something that shouldnt have been available.
    :- iPad 3G owners' e-mail addresses hacked.
    AT&T apologizes; says security flaw is now fixed.
    Prominent users of Apple's new iPad 3G, including military and government officials as well as media personalities and celebrities, were among those that had their e-mail addresses hacked by a group that shared its findings with online publication Valleywag to point out security flaws in AT&T's Web servers.

The company said it is "continuing to investigate and will inform all customers whose e-mail addresses and ICC IDS may have been obtained.

"We take customer privacy very seriously and while we have fixed this problem, we apologize to our customers who were impacted."

The group that hacked AT&T's Web servers is called Goatse, which has "previously highlighted real security vulnerabilities in the Firefox and Safari Web browsers, and attracted media attention for finding what it said were flaws in Amazon's community ratings system," Gawker said.

:- "The only information that can be derived from the ICC IDS is the e-mail address attached to that device," AT&T said. "This issue was escalated to the highest levels of the company and was corrected by Tuesday; and we have essentially turned off the feature that provided the e-mail addresses."

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:33 pm