myspace

myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

myspace

Post by myke on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:25 pm

rite.. so you want to have a myspace............
    yes!!!!!! .....you guessed it..... i'm here to help you do just that. 12
    creating the perfect MySpace page.
    1 :- Sprinkle gigantic pictures all over your page so that it cannot even be viewed properly in the largest screen resolution on a standard computer screen.

2 :- Make a list of your nerds "friends" who sit behind a computer all day staring at myspace girls (or boys....hey!!! i'm no homophobic) and add them to your page.

3 :- Make sure you have lots of flashing images so that ppl will have epileptic fits whenever the view your page. (how to be remembered by visitors)

4 :- Add the loudest, most annoying song you can imagine and four or five videos (maybe more), then ensure that they're all simultaneously launched just as the page fully loads and displays its incoherent, babbling mass of text so poorly written and of so little interest that it's sure to cause anyone viewing it to attempt suicide.

5 :- Make your background orange and type in orange.

6 :- Type in Size 7 Comic Sans MS all the time without ever closing the tag.

7 :- Misspell the word 'gay' as 'gey', and tLk LyK a RtRd. (that'l get em going.)

8 :- Take a picture of your emo self shot at an impossible-to-duplicate angle with hair over your face.
    (the werewolf look)

9 :- Don't follow no grammar rules why bcuz grammar is gey!!! (note the lack of comma's etc.)

10 :- Comment someones picture back, if they comment yours, even if you don't think they look 'sOoOoOo hawt'

11 :- Adding messages on friends pages every 10 minutes, then the next day asking them if "you got my message on Myspace" when you could have easily picked up your mob phone and called and/or texted them to ask your pointless questions.

12 :- Posting at least 1000 pointless comments a day such as 'sup', 'nm, urself?' when Messenger can easily be accessed.

13 :- * sorry, 13 is an unlucky number...hope your no 13... what!!!!! ?, .. you are!!... well, unlucky you... ha!!!!
    there...... thats a start to help you become the most unpopular popular person on myspace.
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Re: myspace

Post by DeTekT on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 pm

bebo is better Wink
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 am

oh!!!!! bebo.
    now theres a topic.
    gotta do some research on that one......... 23
    is Tom everyones friend there aswell ?

Last edited by myke on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i felt like it.. no reason.)
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:48 am

Haha no, there isnt as much friend collectors there but bebeo sucks, myspace is MUCH better 1

Nice post MD 13
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:40 am

ive gotta myspace, but dont have a bebo.
    i also joined some car group of yours brett on summit. cant even remember which place.
    was only cause i keep gettin these e-mails... join here./ join there./ join everywhere./ join the dots./ join together, have a party, get legless, etc.
    * rambling on a bit.... hey its thunder an lightning here today.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content