international - hug a zombie day

myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

international - hug a zombie day

Post by myke on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:31 pm

woop-dee-do, friday is the international " hug a zombie " day, ( now, where to find a zombie?)
    *looks around the forum* 23

rite..... international hug a zombie day...........
    In your head, in your head,
    Zombie, zombie, zombie,
    Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
    In your head,
    Zombie, zombie, zombie?
    Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, oh, oh,
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, hey, oh, ya, ya-a...
    6000 B.C. - Mick Jagger (from the rolling stones) invents the Zombie in his own image.
    on its back is written......." made in china, no refunds given "
    1956 - Bill Gates hugs a zombie, and accidentally break it in half at the same time.
    2006 - Microsoft decides to remove the "Undo" button from all its programmes, "for customers' convenience".
    2007 - Realizing their mistake in the previous year, Microsoft try to fix the problem, yet are unable to Undo the mistake due to the lack of a button.
    Is it dead? I shot it twice... It has to be dead. Not even a zombie could survive tha.........argh!!!!!!!!
    ( its important to keep looking behind you. )
    * Tutorial *.........
    If you have trouble shooting a zombie, and you don't know why, then perhaps you should consider using these methods in order to maximize the effictiveness of your anti-zombie, anti-Dracula and anti-smurf weaponry, and keep you and your family safe!

1. Point weapon at Zombie(s) (note: point end with hole at your target, and the shoulder butt against your shoulder. Not the other way around. Trust me on this one.)

2. Pull the trigger (note: be careful that there are no unwanted obstacles/neighbours/grannies in your line of fire)

3. Try to CONSERVE your ammo! When something is shot in the head, it will not come back(although, just to be on the safe side, it's probably best to send out slow bait, such as a toddlers/neighbor/granny first before you leave your bunker, in order to determine if there really are any undead still out there).

4. If things get out of hand, and it seems that your trusty ol' magnum won't work, get out the AK-47 FOR JEEBUS' SAKE! Do not allow previous experiences of reliability get in the way of common sense! A magnum WILL NOT save you from a hoard of zombies (maybe against granny's, but not zombies)!
    there are 3 subspecies of zombies to be found: the feral zombie, the tamed zombie and your mother.

the tamed zombie......
    The zombie leaps upon the person, cracks open their skull using a butter-knife, and devours their brain. Simple as that.
    Feral zombies....
    are much the same..except there is no butter-knife, which leaves them with two options: either cracking the skull with their fingernails, or with their teeth. There is of course the old method of using a nut-cracker, but many zombies believe it to be too old-fashioned.
    Your mother....
    is of course, indestructable, dont tangle with her, scary mum. best defence is to run like heck and hide under the bed or some other place like that. ( mums dont look under the bed in case they find your horde of xxx magazines)
    so on friday GIVE A ZOMBIE A HUG, dont be scared......go for it, zombies need love too ya know.
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Re: international - hug a zombie day

Post by DeTekT on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:53 pm

lol! you rock
    myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by myke on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:23 am

24 thx again for reading that load of nonsense chris,
    you must be mad....... 24
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:56 pm

lol! 2006 to 2007 lol!

Great work mikey-d, keep it up.
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Post by DeTekT on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:27 pm

i reckon next time i see brett i'll give him a hug.....but only because of the day celebration, and for you mike Smile Brett seems to be a bit of a zombie nowadays , seems as he doesn't sleep an all. lol!
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 pm

I dont have time for sleeping 9

i cant wait for summer holidays then i can get stuff done, i have to many things backed up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 am