Elves

myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Elves

Post by myke on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:29 pm

yup, elves, ( no!! not elvis...elves,ok.)
    weve just finished a census on the elf population, and weve come up with...........
    -66% High Elves
    -23% Low Elves
    -15% Wood Elves
    -15% Night Elves
    -13% day elves
    -13% Aquatic Elves (water nyphs)
    -55% Elvis (new he would get in here somehow)
    -98% Elvis Imitator
    -12% Penguin Humping Elves
    -1.6667% Spam Elves
    -0.5% Garden Gnomes
    - 0.0000000000001% little teens 5 feet or under with pointy ears ( looks round at the other admin.) 23
    - x/Like-Afinity-Gosh!% Blue elf (AKA arguably smurfs... still debated)
    - 40.000% House Elves, a goblin race that claim to be elves.
    - Maths elves..... although they cant count either.

Nowadays, Elves mostly work as admins and mods in forums and chatrooms, (their small, so you cant really see them)
    Some elves also bake cookies and sweets. They are forced to live in trees. Some elves will walk among humans, but only those with a Cloak of Concealment +10. Some are teenage school students, but they are easily recognised by there pointy ears. (*looks round at that admin again*) 26
    Elves speak a language called Elvish. Elves claim that their language is full of beauty and subtlety; however, to human ears, every word of Elvish sounds like more like somebody is whispering "lthppt-thppt-thlppt-lth-lthppt-thppt-thpp-lthththppt" over and over again.
    * whats that ? sorry i cant hear you......... stop whispering will you......

Last edited by myke on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm not telling you....go away)
    myke
    Green
    Green

Re: Elves

Post by myke on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:19 am

And also.....(well no one left me a comment on the elves, so now your in for it........more on elves, ha ha, serves you right.)
    did you know :- despite his name, elfis elvis presley was not an elf, was not related to any elves and was never ever ever ever overly friendly to any elves... (well not to my knowledge anyway)
    did you know :- elvis has left the building. no!!! well he has, ta ta elvis.
    oh!!!! and Elvis has a Runescape account "Pifgig". (i dunno either, just go along with it for now.)
    and, aswell as, also, Elvis and Burger King have an ongoing fight, which started over a lawsuit over the name "The King".
    Elvis liked to rock on his guitar to emo-core. 7
    Elvis always wanted to be the pink power ranger. ( hey!!! what do you know,, so did i.)
    After winning 1st prize in the worlds first burger munching contests in 1945 just after WW1; "the battle of the burgers", he became known as Elvis "Where's my Burger, Biatch!!!" Presley
    wait a minute!!!! how did i get onto the subject of elvis......... its supposed to be elves.
    ............hmmmmm, think..........c'mon twaddle head, think..........
    rite..... Elves are generally regarded as a species of slaves whose sole purpose in life is to execute ....
    what?!!!! * turns page* oh!!!
    the will of Santa Claus, who brutally subjected their entire race several centuries ago. Due to years of inbreeding they may no longer properly be considered Elves and have really become more like Smurfs. 26
    in 1892, Elvis saved a busload of children from certain doom using his amazing flying ability.... what!!!! wait!!! i think ive got the pages mixed up.
    In 2006, Elvis saved a man from being eating by a giant ant by using his horrible singing voice to knock the ant out.
    elves learnt to spell using the " elf-abet "
    pfffffft,
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm

----> this one. soz.
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:30 am

stop looking at me 24
    24 sorry bout that smurfeo errr, i mean bretteo............. hee hee 23
    ps, sorry bout messing up your post brett, my eyes were shutting fast like.......... *yawns*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm