Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

smurfs (mod squad)

Post by myke on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:01 am

<-- our mod-squad........
    I'm blue, da ba dee da ba die.
    If I was green, I would die da ba dee da ba die.
    :- What a smurfing sound.....awe my ears.....stop singing
    oh yes new forum members, we have our very own mod-squad, commonly known as the Smurfs.
    i will try to explain the roll of our little smurfy's..............
    (mike, this aint gonna be easy.... )
    (dont worry mate, i'l just wing it as i go along...nobody will notice)
    (ah, ok then, go for it mikey m'lad...)
    Smurfs are smurfer than your average midget, with scientific study smurfing their size at that of 3 apples - they smurf from a species-wide smurfation that causes their skin pigment to be blue and also smurfs them to be born with only three fingers (wierd huh!!). Smurfs are also smurfed with tails that are customarily smurfed at birth, smurfing small bulbs to smurf throughout their adult life. Smurfs are also smurfed to have a complete smurf of body hair and may be cold-smurfed and/or smurfibious. Smurfs are also extremely long-smurfed creatures, with wild Smurfs smurfed to smurf into their 100s - Smurfs in captivity smurf a lower lifespan, smurfly due to the smurf of smurfing when it comes to proper smurf of Smurfs by their smurfers. smurfs touch bugs. In old smurfage smurfs smurf their smurfers until fully smurfed and then release them into the wild. The oldest living smurf has now smurfed but was 16 kilograms old weighing 17 years.
    . ( SMURFS RULE WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! ) .
    (rite, what'd you think ? )
    (yeh, i think that went ok)
    (you dont think they'l notice ive called the mods smurfs ?)
    (nah mikey, youve used the word smurf that many times there all gonna be confudled anyway)
    (phew!!, good good, i'l hide in the cupboard for a while just in case....)
    (ok, mike, i'l tell ya whwen its safe to come out.)
    Suspect <------ damm, look theres another one been listening.
    what!!!!!!!!! ? it wasnt me......
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Re: smurfs (mod squad)

Post by Bretteo on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Laughing nice one mikey-d i dont think i have ever seen the word Smurf used so many times lol!

Keep up the good work and ill speak to you later on msn
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Post by DeTekT on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:17 pm

NICE ONE MIKE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

hahe
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 pm

yes o members of konnect, our smurfs mod-squad are very important smurfs people to our little smurfs community.
    we even have our very own dj smurf mod. (see below)

yes folks, the konnect mod-squad aka (the smurfs) love to.....
    Smurf in smurf Mushrooms. They smurf in them, they smurf in them, and they also smurf in them. smurfs also have appeared in many cameos due to smurfing in smurfs. Smurfs have smurfed in Super Mario World 3, when mario smurfs a mushroom, you can smurf a little smurf inside of a smurf. They are also known for smurfing each others smurfettes. ( huh!!!!? owell, scratch ) Smurfs like to get smurfed.
    but, be warned, the mod-squad smurfs word is final, dont argue with them.......
    If smurfed into a corner, the smurfs will smurf you until you don't know what the smurf is happening. A survivor of a smurfing said "I was just popping smurfs and minding my own business and a smurf just smurfed up, smurfed me and smurfed away. I was shocked and then i wasn't. I will never smurf a smurf again unless it smurfs me first."
    and,
    just as a parting shot.. lol.
    There is much controsmurfy on the colors of a Smurf. While Smurfs are naturasmurflly born blue, their colors can be changed.
    Emo smurfs are usually pure white with scars cut in the shape of your mum! on their arms, legs, wrists, necks, chests, and left eyelids. The whiteness is caused by almost no exsmurfsure to smurflight.
    Goth smurfs, while they sometimes appear to be black, are in fact still blue, but have colored their skin with a Sharpie. Most goth smurfs smurf at an early age due to ODs on Sharpie smurfing. To this day it is unclear the color a Smurf will turn when strangled, many scientists have attempted to do this but are always turned into smurf turds,
    Einsmurfs theory of Relosmurfity (s=m*u+r-f2) predicts thay turn pink with lime green polka dots as their smurfness is mixed with the slight smurfness of the strangler and the nearest material to the smurf.
    so, if you want to know anything..... ask a smurf. They are there to smurf help.
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:26 pm

And hey, we cant forget the one an only........* drum roll * owner an founder of the Konnect forum....
    yes, its......
    papa smurf ----> aka bretteo)marching through the forum, watching for any smurfless or anything else smurfy that shouldnt be in here.
    As head of state in the United Nations recognized Smurf Village, he enjoys diplomatic immunity and is known by his converts as "the blue one".
    Papa Smurf was born to a nomadic trading community of Smurfs traveling primarily throughout eastern Russia and the Siberian salt mines.
    Little is known about his early life except that he learned the business of Smurfberry cultivation (making Smurf Beer) from some idiot in scotland.
    Smurfs are a "Chosen People", destined to thrive and to sing and dance all over the world. *tra la la la*
    Some cultures believe that Smurfs smurf magical properties that can be smurfed to a human via smurfumption - the demand for Smurf parts has fuelled illegal smurfing and smurfing of Smurfs worldwide.
    It is unsmurfed whether or not Papa Smurf is the sole smurfeator of the Smurfs or if he smurfly smurfs around smurfing important - what is smurfed is that Smurfs are smurfly smurfive of their leader, who in turn seems to smurf them. They also enjoy smurfo music. *tra la la la*
    And so, good members of the Konnect forum...............
    Papa Smurf welcomes you with open smurfs
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 pm

lol! papa smurf Very Happy

so what smurf are you mikey-d?

maybe this one?

myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 pm

ha ha, the easter bunny smurf, lol!
    ( Some school cafeterias have recently attempted to introduce smurf-based meals into their menus, as a cheap alternative to chicken,
    but this trend has so-far proved unpopular with schoolchildren, and has attracted opposition from some Smurf Rights groups. )
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:16 pm

NEW
    now on sale at all major outlets.......... (ok, its free at car boot sales.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 pm