myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

n00b

Post by myke on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:31 pm

BOO!!!!!!! Your a n00b
    Since 22 A.D, 'n00b' has been a popular word used to describe an almost indescribable species of failure. This word was invented by Jesus after turning water into wine and healing some genetically modified fat guy. After Jesus realized he had 1337 skillz he began to use this word to insult the people around him. It is a conspiracy that Jesus stole the word from his great, great, great, great, great, great, grand father's cousin Moses, who was famous for doing something in Egypt, as noted in numerous cartoons. It was said that Moses used this word in his rhymes and lyrics. However, since these lyrics were written on tablets, which were smashed, there is no evidence that he was the founder of the word.
    Jesus was found out to be a h4xing fly guy (mostly because of his "parting the red sea" cheat), and was caught by script-kid and banned from every stream ed server in the world. Therefore Jesus went to heaven, (another console) to play with better players, but of course he came back with another copy of the game to scare everyone *poop*less, just to get banned again. Jeses therefore used his 1337 skillz and founded McDonalds, along with Ronald McDonald.
    [ Note: There are currently 30 n00bs in captivity at the London Zoo. ]
    ( this article contains drink iron-bru absolutely no subliminal messages.
    myke
    Green
    Green

Re: n00b

Post by myke on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm

there are more variations of the word "n00b" some of which include but are not limited to...
    newb, choob, froob, gloob, boob, snood, droob, tube, moob, cube, zippelbongadoob, nub, nublet, nubletier, n00blet, nibbles, nubbles, niblet,nubsicle,Mcf00blet,McCh00blet,Mcn00blet and more recently, such as n00bt3r.
    in teh gaming world, n00bs can be constantly heard screaming "I sH007 uR 13G, wHY u N07 d13??"
    Scientists think that the common n00b phrase "Hael me plz!!1" is the closest thing n00bs possess to a battle cry.
    WARNING:-
    n00bs can'tnot spellld muchly correctly, their4, if u cn't deal w/ they, then quit game NOW!!! B'cause we r 1337 chethup! hackzors!!!!1!!1! PS3 iss the ROXXERS!!! 4 ,reel leIf!!!
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Post by DeTekT on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm

haha...............

mike.
    again... you rule

8-)

Jamez
    Red
    Red

Male Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2008-05-09

Post by Jamez on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:40 pm

lol! way too go mikey d
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 pm

24 thanks guys, always good to see some ppl have a sense of humour.
    cheers
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:22 am

Article by a n00b........... ermmm................................................. me.
    ...WTF? Who said this post is stupid and how do I get rid of it ?
    I'm totally AWESOME!
    ~ Me on me ... OMG, yay! I got that to work! OMG!
    Yo, liek, this is my post, which is really good i jsut, erm, forgot some stuff, so it's not gonna look that right, and stuff...But yeah it's really awesome, I'm also awesome and this page is also awesome, even though I'm a noob, i'm like an awesome noob and stuff.
    Erm, oh categories, [Catagary:Awesome] l337 n 5tuff.
    My post is probably going to be about me and how I can totally """ pwn you, even if you're like a sys op guy, person, thing. Yeah, I can totally pwn you, l1k3.
    OMG, there is a preview button that's reli useful! lolz, like jks, man.
    Dude, if any admins delete this I will come and like totally vandalise their posts and 5tuff cause this post t00k me like ages dude! So just LEAVE IT, yeah?
    RUSSIAN REVERSALS ARE SO FUNNY!
    In Russia you fire boss! (ha ha, I dissed you, ha ha totally lolz, jks, LMAO!! (ha that lmao thing is so stupid, it sounds like lame-0 and i dunn0 what it really m34n5 or whatever)
    oh gawd that is spelt as I wish it to be spelt, cause I don't know how to spell, cause I'm cool....... kk ?
    OMG, liek on this one game this admin said that i was rubbish and that i kept breaking the rules and that i was banned so i just emailed him back "Yeah and u go die in a whole you big turd! F U! SHTFU, yeah?" but like it wouldn't send, cause I was banned anyways. like duh.
    but if he had got it, he'd probably have been so like annoyed with me,
    but like i don't like have a delete button on my keyboard, or something, i think, well i can't find it anyway, so like I'm just gonna have to keep it like that.
    ritez, i gots 2 go n0w, so like, peece ppl n k33p it real n 5tuff, cya.
    ( edited by an admin. :- its ok, we will get rid of this n00b as soon as there is a full moon. )

Last edited by myke on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post edited by an admin. :))
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Post by DeTekT on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm

lol
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 pm

war of the n00bs..........
    *WARNING*
    explicit word.
    n00by n00by noo. (l77t members need not watch this..) make up your own music to it... thx....not.. ha ha.
    Spoiler:
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:50 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

god mode

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

nice one MD that movie thats from is great 23