britains got talent

myke
    Green
    Green

Male Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

britains got talent

Post by myke on Thu May 29, 2008 6:14 pm

cheers george samson on britains got talent........ absolutely brilliant.
    i remember seing him on the program last year, and he was really good, but he didnt get through to the next round.
    but this year, with determination and a lot of practice, he's even better, his freestyle dancing is great and last night with the props in place......... fantastic, so thats the young guy through to the finals, and from me.. i hope he wins the whole damm show,
    cause i think he deserves it, he's worked really hard on his performance, dancing on the streets to get cash because his mum doesnt have much money, he's said where he lives is a bit of a rough area, where kids his age dont get much chances to better themselves, but i think he is showing them just what kids can do for themselves with some determination and the will to win.
    so, george samsom gets my vote... dance yer socks off wee man.
    DeTekT
    Blue
    Blue

Male Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Re: britains got talent

Post by DeTekT on Fri May 30, 2008 6:46 pm

yeah he's pretty cool - lol i like that "signature " group they're cool beans cheers
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sat May 31, 2008 2:04 pm

i havnt seen this one before, told you he was a good dancer.
    watch an see........
    (and this is still same topic, so just you keep your mucky paws off, Mr. B. ) Laughing
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sat May 31, 2008 2:51 pm

wow, another reporter with a great name. famous Rolling Eyes
    anyway, what was i doing............. oh yeh.
    Talent star 'bullied' off street
    Exclusive Nicola Dowling
    3/ 5/2008

THE mother of a teenage breakdancer who wowed the judges on ITV's Britain's Got Talent says her son is regularly moved off the streets of Manchester because he attracts so much attention.

George Sampson, 14, who got through the first round of ITV's Britain's Got Talent show, has been performing in Manchester centre for two years to pay for dance lessons. But his mum Lesley claims council workers often move him on because the crowds he attracts cause an obstruction.

At weekends he is usually to be found in Market Street with dance pals while his mum Lesley watches the stereo equipment and tries to manage the crowds which gather to watch.

Lesley, who is from Manchester but now lives in Warrington, said: "He loves it here and because he is so popular quite a crowd builds up. But the council have been on our backs for obstructing the way.

"I try to control the crowds to make sure there is room, but a number of times the streets wardens have moved us on.

"It has been really hard for him during the past year. Last week they bullied us off the street. They had me in tears on one occasion."

Brought up

"George has been offered free dance lessons, but he comes out here because he wants to pay for them himself. You have to pay your way, that is the way he has been brought up."

She said people had also complained to the police that she was taking advantage of George by allowing him to work on the streets.

"He used to have a paper round but that didn't work out, so George dances instead. It's not fair that he is targeted in this way," she said.

George, who got to the semi final of last year's Britain's Got Talent contest, wants to a professional dancer. After his success on last week's show, judge Simon Cowell told him: "Last year I thought you were fantastic. This year I didn't... I thought you were phenomenal."
    he's getting my vote for sure cheers
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sat May 31, 2008 3:03 pm

this is george at the key 103 studio showing mike some moves........ Laughing
    myke
    Green
    Green

Post by myke on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:40 am

* Update *
    george samson, winner of the 2008 britains got talent cheers
    yeah, he won the competition this year and he totally deserves it.
    last year he didnt get through to the semi's, yes he was gutted and very disapointed but he didnt give in,
    george kept on practicing, busking on the streets to get money to help his mum and gaing more experience at dancing in front of people, getting moved on, shouted at, but he stuck at it.
    his parents are split up, he stays with his mum, they dont have very much money, he stays in a rough area,
    and still..... that wee man battled his way from the streets to the stage with a determination to win.
    thats why i voted for him, he's a great dancer with a lot of potential, but most of all.....
    george samson listened to the judges, acted on it, and came back, bigger and better, he didnt give up and think this is my lot, here i stay. He improvised and improved with the willpower to win.
    oh yeah, and i think freestyle breakdancing is just about to become very popular again. Very Happy
    Bretteo
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Male Number of posts : 1017
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post by Bretteo on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:20 pm

That 1st video is pretty awesome, the crowd round him is mental Laughing

Well done to the lil guy
    clmmlv
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator